With the current COVID-19 Pandemic, it is even more important that you stay home if you are sick or not feeling well. Working together, we can minimize the potential spread of COVID-19.
- Cloth face coverings must be worn.
- Social Distancing (keeping a distance of 6 feet from others) is to be practiced as much as possible
Please do not come to Church if you are experiencing any of the following situations or symptoms:
- Known exposure to someone who is COVID-19 positive
- Positive COVID-19 test within 10 days
- Notification from the health department, your employer, a healthcare provider, that you need to isolate or quarantine
- Experiencing a new loss of taste or smell
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher. Temperature self-check recommended before coming
If you believe you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay at home.